|Services||Price Per Hour|
|Design & Graphical||$85|
|Programing & Coding||$150|
|Animation & Motion Graphics||$125|
|Administrative & Consulting||$100|
What does it all mean?
- Design & Graphical
- This includes any creation or construction of an object such as graphic design, illustration, blueprints, engineering drawings, diagrams, website art or mockups, flyers, business cards or any other branding material or collateral.
- Programming & Coding
- We can test your source for you, bring us your code, written by someone else and we can QA (quality assurance) it on our development servers for you before it goes live and becomes available to the public, making sure you put your best foot forward right from the beginning.
- This includes all nonlinear editing of anything we shot for you or anything someone else shot for you. We use Adobe Premier Pro and Final Cut Pro as our in house platforms but also offer Avid HD services for those in need at $150 per hour off site.
- Color is one of the most important mood setter in video and film, and nothing turns an audience off than poorly lit or non consistent color. We offer color tuning thru various platforms including Da Vinci, Color, Shake and other color processing software. Let us help you achieve the perfect look and feel for you next production.
- Animation & Motion Graphics
- Motion graphics add value to any production, we offer After Effects, 3D Max, Maya, Combustion, Digital Fusion and Shake just to name a few. Price includes but not limited to any 3D modeling, multi station rendering, texture mapping or any kind of compositing.
- Administrative & Consulting
- We can help you with your ideas and making them come to fruition, whether it’s with paperwork and other administrative tasks we are there for you. We all need a “Jiminy Cricket” type of person to bounce ideas off of, as consultants we can help organizations to improve their performance buy technology implementations, strategy development and finding the right people to do the right thing. We help you run smoothly and efficiently and in the end save you money, which is the bottom line.